Forest School is an inspirational process, that offers ALL learners opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland or natural environment.
At Forest School all participants are viewed as:
- equal, unique and valuable.
- competent to explore & discover.
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge.
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development.
- entitled to experience regular success.
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people.
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world.
We are very lucky to have such wonderful grounds to explore at Fairview, and all of our Forest School sessions take place in our outdoor classroom.